Who We Are
Quikjet is a cargo airline, based out of Bangalore, India . Quikjet was founded in 2007 as a neutral cargo airline to meet the growing demand of the air cargo industry in India. The company was promoted by Mr. Cyrus Guzder, under the aegis of Aviation Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd., and a few other strategic investors like IDFC, TATA Capital amongst others..
In 2012, Farnair Switzerland came on board, providing strategic direction, operational expertise and a wide exposure to the European markets. Today, Quikjet is part of ASL Aviation, headquartered in Ireland. ASL Aviation Group owns, operates and manages a fleet of nearly 150 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing capacity for up to 147 passengers or 40 tonnes of cargo.
Quikjet Airlines, is presently headed by CEO, Capt. Preetham Philip, an experienced Aviation stalwart having experience across the aviation spectrum ranging from Fixed wing to helicopters. He has been an integral part of the founding team of various domestic and International Aviation Projects. Quikjet operates freighters for integrators and offers air cargo charters, across the Indian sub-continent. Quikjet is also a specialist in moving dangerous goods and hazmat on its air cargo charters.
Since inception, the cohesive growth of our company, our team, and our clients has been phenomenal. Through our values-based culture, we create a stronger future every day. Quikjet is committed to expanding the air cargo network in India and the subcontinent.
- Cargo-carrier by-choice and therefore specialised service offerings for the air cargo market.
- Neutral aggregator and aircraft operator to serve all segments of the air cargo market .
- Specialist airline with freighter capacity to address specific customer needs including time definite overnight deliveries for Express shipments besides Special Cargo.
- Extensive air operation experience available via ASL (Europe) with a dispatch reliability of over 99%.
- Specialized in air freight charter, e-commerce solutions, Dangerous Goods.
To be an industry leader in the Air-Cargo transportation business.
To be the Cargo-Carrier of choice offering both standard and bespoke services in an efficient air-network across the continent
Our competence stems from our values. They guide our business, our operations, and our communication – both internal and external.
Through integrity, accountability, safety and a focus on customers, we have created a culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive and success can flourish.
- All our business activities are centered around our clients’ needs and we strive to continuously upgrade the benchmark of customer value and expectation.
- Service providers are critical contributors to our business and we are committed to partnering with them in mutually beneficial and respectful relationships.
- Our team is our key resource. We have pledged to uphold human dignity, respect, trust and empowerment. As an equal opportunity employer, merit is the prime consideration. Quikjet also provides opportunities for, and support to employees in exploring, developing and utilizing their potential and acquiring new knowledge and skills.
- We comply with all international, national and local laws and regulations applicable to our business.
- Every employee at Quikjet works with professionalism, honesty and integrity, displaying high moral standards and ethical business practices, without compromising the interests of the company.